Yeotown Packing List
Yeotown has a relaxed atmosphere so we encourage you to dress in casual, comfortable clothing throughout your stay,*
What to bring:
For Hiking Sessions :
- Waterproof Hiking Boots or Shoes
- Wellington Boots (optional)
- Hiking trousers/ shorts – Polycotton or artificial fibre trousers – not jeans or corduroy, we recommend Craighoppers Trousers
- Thick Socks (comfortable with your boots)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers – Preferably with a hood/ waterproof hat.
- Breathable materials such as Sympatex or Goretex will feel more comfortable.
- Fleece or similar warm layer such as a merino base layer.
- Warm hat and gloves (cold weather)
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Rucksack (Big enough to carry waterproofs, essential medication, water, camera, extra socks)
- Water bladder or hydration pack for your rucksack
- Water bottle 1litre
- A Compeed range of blister treatment plasters
- iPod (optional)
- Nail trimmers (optional)
- Small Camera (optional)
- Hiking poles (optional)
Please pack appropriately for the time of year you are coming. Layers of light clothing are better than one thick layer. Warmth is created by trapping air and heating it. The multiple-layer system allows you to add or remove layers as conditions dictate. The base layer, closest to your skin, should allow you to sweat without becoming wet. This dispersal of sweat/moisture is called wicking and is best performed by thermal or technical fabrics. Fleece is an ideal intermediate layer. The outer or “shell” layer should be windproof and waterproof with breathable fabrics being preferred.
For Cycling Sessions :
- Padded cycling shorts/leggings and trainers.
- Gloves to protect against vibration and chill
- Glasses or sunglasses to protect against bugs
For Yoga Sessions:
- Comfortable loose clothing you can stretch/sweat in – mats/straps/blocks will be supplied
For Fitness Sessions
- Workout clothes
- Trainers (If you are using trainers to hike in you will need another dry pair for the afternoon training session)
- Water bottle
Comfortable clothing for nutritional discussions, Meditation & Breathwork sessions, including loose-fitting, long sleeves clothing for some massages. A swimming costume for use in the sauna and hot tub. Indoor Slippers or Flip Flops (No shoes in the main house or bedrooms) or slip-on shoes for walking between buildings at Yeotown. Yeotown provides a hairdryer, dressing gown, towels, organic shampoo, conditioner, and soap in your room. Please pack any other toiletries, like moisturiser or skincare products that you may require. Laundry will be done each full day of your stay.
If you have an allergy that may require the use of an epi-pen, please make sure to bring this with you, and that it is in date.
*Please leave valuables at home.